Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Vonn not competing in World Cup opener this weekend

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Lindsey Vonn has announced that she is not going to compete in the season's opening ski races this weekend in Sölden (Austria). She wants to make sure she is 100 per cent fit after her crash in February....See: http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2013/10/23/ski-star-vonn-miss-season-opener
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
She missed last seasons opening races too, lucky to win the Lake Louise DH after a big error and was soon making more errors when the tour came back to Europe. At the pace she skis, i would think nothing but 100% race readiness is required. I truly fear for her now. She knows only one speed - MAXIMUM throttle, as nothing really else works for her. I really DON'T want to see her all smashed up!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tim Heeney, no she didn't miss the openers as I was at Sölden and watched her - she had a DNF in the second run. Then she announced that she had belly ache and depression, skipping the Levi slalom races (which she does not do well in), bt was well enough for the Canadian races. We had all that ridiculous nonsense pre-season about her racing against the men as the Ladies were not giving her enough competition rolling eyes Then she bombed the season and won the DH Globe on a lucky weather break!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Samerberg Sue, Ok, i stand corrected. I saw SKI PASS interview on her sometime in that summer beforehand where she obviously had been eating too much Banana cake - her baking passion she admitted along with an honest appraisal of her 'lack of hunger ' for further records as she had done everything. Yep, understandable really. Yes, it really was a lucky weather break for her. Had she not have had that fall though, she still IS the downhill queen to beat. I JUST DON'T WANT TO SEE HER CAREER END IN A MONUMENTAL CATASTROPHE - but i fear i will.
Personally i've been a Tina Maze fan for the past 4 seasons. It's undeniable that her tally of 2414 points wouldn't have been so high without the injuries of LV and MS. I expect TM will be Overall and GS WC champ but alot closer run this time with TW and LG closer. The battle between MS and MS for the SL will be interesting.
The professionalism of TM is exemplary- i can hardly never remember a fall or a DNF (apart from last year).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy