Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sochi's not going to be a party, says FIS president

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Don't expect a party at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, skiing's top official has announced. FIS President and member of the International Olympic Committee, Gian Franco Kasper, told journalists at a press conference in Soelden (Austria) that the Sochi Winter Games will bear little resemblance to such fan fiestas as Lillehammer in 1994 or Vancouver in 2010....“With the crowd restrictions, the security checks which will be very strict, I have no illusions regarding the atmosphere,” he said.

See: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/25/bad-news-olympics-fans-no-big-parties-planned-for-sochi-games/?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Interesting.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Penned, apparently by "Agence France-Presse" which seems an appropriate name for a French journo Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We should've guessed when the mascots were named "Obedient Citizen", "Benevolant Dictator" and "Importance of asking no questions"
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It's like the Qatar (footy) World Cup - and all big buck$ $port in general these days - ie the paying fan comes absolutely last after corporate greed, greased palms and snouts in troughs.... Confused

After experiencing the wonderful carnival atmosphere of the world cups in Germany, Japan and (to a slightly lesser extent) South Africa - I am left wondering who in their right mind wants to go to Qatar or Sochi with their shocking records on human and gay rights?

It would serve them right if the stands were empty - though that's hardly likely is it?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy