Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thomas Cook sells Neilson for £9.15 million

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Neilson was sold today by Thomas Cook to former Pizza Express owner Luke Johnson’s private equity firm Risk Capital Partners for £9.15 million....See: http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/Articles/2013/11/25/46145/thomas-cook-agrees-neilson-sale.html and http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/Articles/2013/11/25/46146/former+thomson+bosses+to+join+neilson+following+sale.html
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Interesting, I always thought Neilson was a company with a decent offering but which was really poorly marketed (their shocking website didn't help). Having worked for them once, long ago, I actually tried quite hard to go on holiday with them a couple of times in recent years, but never found anything that worked.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Luke Johnson, old flat mate, bargain!!!!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ChrisWo wrote:
Interesting, I always thought Neilson was a company with a decent offering but which was really poorly marketed (their shocking website didn't help). Having worked for them once, long ago, I actually tried quite hard to go on holiday with them a couple of times in recent years, but never found anything that worked.

Agreed, one of the worst websites of all time. Thought they were fine as an operator.

Not sure why these CEOs are paid so much money when they are unable to inovate and all they do is slash and sell....
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kioksor,

I assume you are talking about Harriet Green ? I have to say any shareholders of Thomas Cook will think she is good value for money having brought the firm back from almost certain bankrupcy with a share price that had collapsed over a year to below 30p to about 150p now
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dsoutar wrote:
kioksor,

I assume you are talking about Harriet Green ? I have to say any shareholders of Thomas Cook will think she is good value for money having brought the firm back from almost certain bankrupcy with a share price that had collapsed over a year to below 30p to about 150p now

not really, more of a general rant.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kioksor, lol - agree!

It's like Judith charmers diaries reading our CEO blog every month
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The Sailing branch spent a fortune on new yachts for the Med recently. Hope I still get RYA discounts (mates rates)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Wonder why TC didn't see a future in it? Perhaps global warming / global recession is a worry to them. Skiing isn't well placed to cope with either really. On a separate note, this may be a good thing for Neilson. My one and only holiday with them in 2012 was a total disaster! Never again. Shocked
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy