Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alagna-1 Female looking to Join an off piste group in mid/end of March

Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
I'm an American female mid-30s looking to join an off-piste group/link up with a group who's hiring a guide for off piste so I can share costs. I did an off-piste course in Chamonix over Christmas, and no I'm so board with on-piste runs. I live in Milan so I'm flexible on timing. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Chris
How are you?
I've just booked with my business partner to head towards chamonix area for three days from 12th March. We both work long hours and dont have much of a life outside of work. We'd love to meet a ladies/or two to take for dinners, skiing, cocktails and some great company. We fly back to London on Saturday 15th.
Would you be interested to meet us..

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Mon 11-12-17 7:12; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Chris - I'm looking to be in Gressonay for 16th March week with a couple of friends who have already booked.
We will be skiing mostly OP and prob get a guide for a couple of days.
I will update once I have confirmed I'm actually going.
Paul
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snow heads off piste bash serrechevalier chevalier 8th to 15 th march
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.skierslodge.com/ at La Grave put people into off-piste groups. That's probably even more of an adventure than Alagna - though Alagna is great if you can find a group to join. Or you can join Piste to Powder Guides in St Anton or Alpine Experience or Topski in Val d'Isere (though these last few are just guides, they are not linked to hotels etc).
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We are doing the TDC off piste adventure week the 17th-21st March, looks like allot of fun, and I believe there are still places if you wanted to join?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It is important, though, to join a group of the same standard as you are. Can be a big problem if there is a mismatch (or in this case ms-mismatch).
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
scorpio wrote:
Snow heads off piste bash serrechevalier chevalier 8th to 15 th march

http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=107091 is the link Smile
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mistress Panda, thanks not sure how to put the link in Puzzled
Blush Blush Blush Blush
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Chris,
I've just booked for a week arriving 15 March staying at Hotel Nordend in Stafal, Gressoney.
Meeting a couple of friends there who are in next door hotel.
If conditions OK we will be skiing a lot of Off Piste (we are properly equipped and fairly experienced) and will probably take a guide for a day or 2 and maybe a heli drop too.
Delighted if you would like to join us for a day or longer.
PM me if you want to meet.
Paul
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
cec257 wrote:
Hi,
I'm an American female mid-30s looking to join an off-piste group/link up with a group who's hiring a guide for off piste so I can share costs. I did an off-piste course in Chamonix over Christmas, and no I'm so board with on-piste runs. I live in Milan so I'm flexible on timing. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris

Hiya - would you consider Val d'isere or Chamonix?

I have flights to Geneva and am looking to join an off-piste group. I am hoping to use either Alpine Experience in Vald'Isere who do a reasonably priced "long morning" format (sometimes including a of a short skin up) and back for a late lunch, and am also looking at options in Chamonix/Argentiere.

Im booked on these flights with Swiss
Thu. 13.03.2014 17:05 LHR - 19:50 GVA
Mon. 17.03.2014 17:50 GVA - 18:35 LHR

Cheers
Catrin
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
[quote="RichieMorzine"]Hi Chris
How are you?
I've just booked with my business partner to head towards chamonix area for three days from 12th March. We both work long hours and dont have much of a life outside of work. We'd love to meet a ladies/or two to take for dinners, skiing, cocktails and some great company. We fly back to London on Saturday 15th.
Would you be interested to meet us..
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
She's not Be Nice please! interested give it a rest...
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I think to be honest being that the post was nigh on 4 years ago that trip has probably been and gone.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@dp, and also that the 'person' that resurrected the thread wrote the first reply back in 2014....and wrote pretty much the same thing.
ski holidays
I saw that and am wondering if that bit is a technical error somehow. I can't imagine anyone logging in after a 4 year hiatus to quote themselves on a 4-year old thread.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy