Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jumbulance trust & DSUK gets people to the slopes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Short video of what DSUK and Jumbulance Trust does for people who would not normally expect to get out on the snow.

http://youtube.com/v/OhdN-vbJvqc

Summary of the ski trip.

Saturday January 25th
Bus set-off from Bolton, winds it's way through to the channel tunnel picking up VIPs and helpers on the way. 23 people (+ 2 drivers) finally on the ambulance.
We arrive ahead of time at channel tunnel and they allow us on the train.
Sunday January 26th 11:00 we arrive at Hotel Sonnschein, Niederau, Austria. Monday we started skiing!! 75Gb of video captured showing the enjoyment the VIPs experienced made the bus journey worth while. Then the journey back on Saturday February 1st.

Everyone already planning for the 2015 trip!!!!

Now going through the videos show the fun everyone had!

Hope you enjoy them.

http://www.jumbulance.org.uk/
http://www.disabilitysnowsport.org.uk/

If your able to then any donation of support or time for either charity greatly welcomed.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Interesting that you ski using tether when the sit skier isn't using outriggers. Looks like you had fun nice to see some people from Bolton getting out with dsuk. My parents still live in horwich though i live some distance away now - south wales. My daughter loves being in a sit ski.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi dan100, The sit ski has the outriggers attached at the 'bottom', similar to bike stabilisers.

It was a great week.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The person on the end of the tether must have thigh muscles like iron to support the load of the sitski in a snowplough for that long. Seems like a great equation of trust between skier and assistant. Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy