Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boarder X

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This article from Natives. Any of you 'experts' demonstrated how good you are by taking part in this sport? Nothing like a bit of 'full body contact' racing to sort out the men from the boys Cool All this bollux about 360s and 540s, pirouetting about like a glorified ballet dancer, kids' stuff! Wink
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PG, this is great fun to watch. Knocks spots off downhill as the guys are actually racing against each other, not a clock. If you have Broadband then this short video clip gives a little idea of what its all about. (takes a minute or so to load)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This is a better video , but you need Real Audio to run it.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jonpim, Excellent stuff. No risers to the bait I see! I'm off soon, so you'll have to handle the responses when they eventually arrive Wink ...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've never taken part in a race but I have had fun blasting over the (small) boarder X course in Alpe D'Huez while racing a mate.

I had a tendency to enjoy going up the banked turns rather than taking the racing line (so much so that i almost went flying over the top of the bank at one point - 5' drop on the other side). Also, the doubles (two jumps one after the other) are meant to be taken in one leap - bvgger that, I like my bones the way they are, thanks!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Never done Board X, but myself another boarder and 1 skiier raced against 4 Alpine Boarders down a red in Alpe d'Huez in Feb. We beat them fair and square and have to admit that was the most adrenalin inducing scary fast run I have ever done. I was absolutley riding to my limit.

Different feeling from jumps (which I least enjoy) and powder which is just smile inducing feelgood factor. But Powder will always win!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy