Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski school specific recommendations Morzine please.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, wife and I are off to Morzine as part of a group at the end of Feb.
We both enjoy taking lessons to improve,but also as a way to meet new people and learn our way around a new resort. We don't ski at the same level, so my wife doesn't like to feel pressured to "keep up" or go where she's not confident.

The last resort we went to was Alpbach, we each took 5x daily lessons which lasted until mid afternoon ,by when she's pretty much had enough for the day.
I've been looking for similar lessons in morzine but they mostly seem to be morning only or alternate days. I'm happy to ski with the rest of our group ,but my wife isn't confident enough.

Does anyone have some recommended schools ? I have asked this elsewhere and although people were kind enough to reply their answers amounted pretty much to just a list of those schools available rather than filling the criteria I was asking about.
Thanks for reading this far, hope someone can give us good pointers.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I recommend freedom2ski.com Ask for Pete Hughes.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Roguevfr, group lessons with ski schools in Austria are usually am and pm (4 hours daily) but in France, it's usually 2 - 2.5 hours, morning or afternoon (time slot is dependent on preference but also on availability). Someone may have other advice for Morzine specifically but I'm not aware of any that operate as Austrian schools do.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What @Montana says. How many weeks have you done?

You could book private lessons for the first couple of afternoons after which hopefully she'll have made friends in her group lesson to ski with?

Be aware also that if you are in a mixed group then I would imagine that many (all?) of them will be keen to explore the rest of the PdS and so you'll be having to find them after your lesson...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I recommend BASS Morzine. I have used them for a few years now - always excellent. I think they do 3 day courses, 3 hours per day at all levels. Also private lessons.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi, we've decided to go with BASS, I'll post my findings up here after we return. Thanks for the advice.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy