Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Self Massage

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So after seeing Colin aka CEM, I have bought some foam rollers which he has prescribed me to try to increase my flexibility through essentially self massaging the muscles that need some work. I have watched the videos today and have started trying to mimic them.

Just wondering if anybody else here has been down that route and how much success you've had and any advice from getting the best out of them?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Foam rollers are awesome, you think they are easy but they can really can test your body. They are great for warming up pre exercise and certainly for sorting out your muscles @dp, stick with it, you'll reap the benefits
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
+1 for the foam roller, first started using one on the instructions of a physio. I've also got a set of 'lacrosse' massage balls which I find useful and decidedly more portable. The trigger point roller that Colin sells is also really good for feet.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I do this sort of thing...much along the lines of what has already been said:

http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tubaski wrote:
+1 for the foam roller, first started using one on the instructions of a physio. I've also got a set of 'lacrosse' massage balls which I find useful and decidedly more portable. The trigger point roller that Colin sells is also really good for feet.

I have the little trigger point roller (from Colin) and also a bigger one for doing calves etc on.

I used them for the first time this evening and it was excruciating

Colin assured me this is a good sign! Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yeah, it gets less painful!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yeah if it ain't hurting it ain't working! It does get easier with time tho.

I just got a new roller from tk maxx; a very lumpy one. When I first used it I realized why tk maxx had so many of them in their sale - it's evil! Owwwwww!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I was wondering what this thread was about... Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It's amazing that this thread lasted so long before someone lowered the tone @under a new name
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@under a new name, phnar, phnar! Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
In these rollers, where does the Lemsip go?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy