Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

First solo trip for a 20 year old?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking at doing my first solo trip, I used to go with my family but they dont go any more and im desperate to get back on the slopes again. The only thing im worried about is a lot of the organised solo trips are more aimed at older skiiers (im 20). Could anyone recommend companies/chalets for solo travellers that are younger like 18-30? Im looking at going in feb, europe (ideally france or switzerland) and have a decent but not massive budget.

Also if anyone is potentially interested in joining hit me up! snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have a look at UCPA, through Action Outdoors in the UK. Easy on the wallet and they also run solo specific weeks although you can go anytime...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm in a similar position and second UCPA and Action Outdoors - the prices are great and take out most of the hassle of organising everything...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Check out HOFNAR (www.hofnar.com). Most guests are in the 18-30 age range and anyone older will be someone who's been before and doesn't act their age Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snow disciples on facebook Smile
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Go on a snowheads bash. They are great fun.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm 26 and in France for for the next few weeks.

14 - 21 Jan - Val D'Isere
21 - 28 Jan - Tignes
28 Jan - 4 Feb - Chamonix

Staying at UCPAs for the whole time, booked through action outdoors (About 750 per week for everything except flights)

Done a few UCPAs before and really good for solo skiiers.

If you fancy it give me a shout!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy