Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

valhalla mountain touring

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
after an amazing start to the season this december in whistler and a taste of touring in the BC backcountry , i did some research into touring opportunities in the interior of BC , valhalla mountain touring came up time and time again as the place to go , but due to the fantastic reputation of the owner guides evan and jasmine who run the operation near nelson , the only spots left were in the last week of the season in mid april , but nothing ventured nothing gained , so i have booked on and now am counting the months/weeks/days till i get out there , do any snowHead have experience of ski touring in this wild part of british columbia , just really interested in peoples insight and stories to keep me going till april Madeye-Smiley
www.vmt.ca
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lucky you. It's a lovely area. I have been Snowwater heli and cat skiing a few times but that operation looks great.
Nelson is a lovely place too, as is Whitewater if you fancy a bit of lift accessed skiing.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Agree about Nelson and Whitewater, been to both before and a great town and ski area with plenty of scope, especially if touring. Have fun. Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
cheers for the replies guys , hoping to get a couple of days looking around the area before so will probably use nelson for a base and do a warm up day or two at whitewater snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We are in Nelson this year. Whitewater is incredible, talk to locals on lifts, stashes and trees abound, you can basically ski anywhere on the mountain, I've never been anywhere like it.

Have fun
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@motdoc, snowHead welcome to snow heads , and thanks will def have fun !!!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy