Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 Places on the Birthday Bash NO LONGER FOR SALE

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bit of a work issue, it now seems I need to be at an event in London on Friday 10th and despite trying, I can’t seem to get out of it.

It appears I have two options without upsetting the cart at work:

1) Return early from the Birthday Bash in order to attend the event.

a. This involves renting a car so that I can get to the airport Friday morning. (Flight 10:40 – could be an early start!) Arrive 10:50, Gatwick Express to Victoria and then taxi. Should make it JUST in time, if everything works. (Potential to all go wrong)
b. My outward flight to Venice is on Friday 4th so with the rental car and finding some accommodation in Arabba on Friday night an extra day skiing could be had, resulting in only losing 1 day on the slopes.

2) Try and sell the places on the Birthday Bash and book the pre Birthday Bash week in Alleghe.
a. This involves selling two places as I am travelling with ‘davefitz’
b. It involves rebooking the flights but this currently can be done travelling (early) Saturday -> Saturday for £40 more.

So, as number 2) is my preference, I’ll see if there is any interest in the two places until next Sunday (15th Jan).

It’s important to note I need to sell both or none so hopefully two people will be forthcoming before then. (You don’t need to know each other).
Both places are for a Male in a flexible room in the Bellavista.

I’ll double check the exact prices with @Admin but I’m willing to give £50 off each place to sweeten the deal.

Let me know if you’re interested. @Admin is aware and happy to transfer.

Thanks

Pete Smile

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 13-01-17 12:14; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:
I’ll double check the exact prices with @Admin but I’m willing to give £50 off each place to sweeten the deal.

The price for a place in Belavista is £435 before your discount so looks like £385 then?
super/mega-snowHeads will know to look at the Birthday Bash topic.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Admin, will they benefit from the £20 rooming flexibility discount?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@wingman, actually at the moment, those 2 beds could convert to a twin/double or remain flexible.

So for now, I don't mind if someone wants to take them as a definite double/twin room but obviously in that case with no flexible discount.
Yes, if they take them as flexible places, they can have the £20/head off.

However, because they are flexible at the moment, someone may come along first and book into the Belavista for a triple or quad place. If that happens those places will no longer be usable as a twin/double.

Are we clear? Little Angel
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
So, it'll be £385 if people want a twin/double.
or £365 if they are flexible and get what they are given.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Great news (for me).
Work have changed the event which means I can now go.
I no longer need to sell these. Smile Smile Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Nice one!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
wingman wrote:
Great news (for me).
Work have changed the event which means I can now go.
I no longer need to sell these. Smile Smile Smile

Well done Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy