Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

narrowing search coordinates in Alps

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A pretty new user to the site - trying to be helpful.

Wondering though, given the seemingy hundreds of places to skis within 8 hours of my location (zermatt)....

How does one keep track of general conditions...so that one can then begin the difficult task of picking a resort suitable to the skier, skiers wife and friends.....I know Austria did well for a bit recently but frankly if the thread mentions some *berg resort I'm not too familiar with
I might not even check in on the thread ....wepowder has maps for last 6 days and next but that doesnt seem broad enough either....weathertoski mentions general areas
but....any other resources you care to mention to help start to narrow down the search in the broader Alps arena?.....Be nice if there were a thread "hey its awesome here now!"

gracias....zermatt-based snowhead with a eurail pass burning a hole in my pocket. Puzzled Embarassed snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snow-forecast? :: the resorts show on the map as little dots, enter your resort (eg Zermatt)

http://www.snow-forecast.com/maps/dynamic/switzerland

Bergfex.com?

http://www.bergfex.com/
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Watch the 7-day snow forecast:

http://en.meteox.com/en-gb/gfsforecast/europe/rain
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Brothergrimm wrote:
.....Be nice if there were a thread "hey its awesome here now!"

A "it's dumping here right now in ..." sticky would be good. On location reports.

Not that I'd get a chance to drop everything and go, but it's nice to dream.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy