Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pila ski instructor/ ski school

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
I am having a weekend break in Pila at the start of March. It's the first trip for my 6 year old daughter who will need lessons. Any recommendations would be greatly received. I am not sure if one to one or a group lesson would be best.
Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This came up in an earlier thread on Pila ski schools.

Quote:

There's only two ski schools - Evolution & Pila - and both of them have English speaking instructors.

I'd definitely suggest that group lessons are best for beginners at this age. It takes a while to get used to basics and having skis on your feet so one to one lessons might be better saved for more intense lessons when she's progressed a bit. Group lessons can also be more sociable and and will provide more skiing time under instruction for the same budget.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There's also Interski. More likely to be with kids similar age and all speaking English.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
interski only instruct clients who book with them iirc
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
They'll do private clients if you ask nicely, either as private lessons or letting them join existing groups. But I just spotted the "weekend" bit which might make it harder, as they are getting groups on and off the hill for a sharp getaway on the Saturday, and most of the groups will have had a week on the snow already at that point.

I'm sure it's worth pinging off an email to all three and seeing what they can offer.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Wifey used these a few seasons back but only as a 1 - 1 ski lessons. Really rated them. Salvatore was her instructor.....strange how she remembers his name...!!
http://www.scuoladiscipila.com/index_e.asp
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy