Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snokart Boot Airliners

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone got Snokart Boot Airliners, and, if so, what do you think of them? I put my boots upright in one end of my hold-all for travelling by air, and in order to protect them (or possibly more to protect things from them) they currently each get wrapped up in one of those plastic envelopes with popping plastic that things sometimes get delivered in. Do they provide any protection to the boots (or things around them)?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have them and loooooove them. Pretty robust - certainly more so than plastic bags!

I've chucked them in all kinds of bags, rubbing against a variety of things, plus in and out of various full car boots, cupboards etc. They still look pretty much like new, and that's covering about 10 weeks last year, and a couple of trips this winter so far.

I'd definitely replace them with the same again if they ever wore out, but that seems like it would be in the very distant future...

They're very convenient for carrrying too - lightweight, and I like how they attach and detach.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, @fixx, on your recommendation I ordered a pair, and they arrived today. They look pretty well manufactured. They don't provide the padding that my bubble wrap envelopes used to, but I guess that's what clothes are for Very Happy I'll let you know how I get on.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy