Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski tour / Climbing Chamonix this weekend/next week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello Everyone,

Ill be heading to Chamonix Saturday morning to jump in some of the new snow forecasted and then hopefully enjoy the big snowfall early next week. I will be with an intermediate skiier (fairly happy with anything on piste, just not too confident off piste yet). I am looking to go ski touring and possibly some winter climbing (although probably not if the is a big snow storm on Monday night/Tuesday)

If anyone is in the valley and keen to ski on piste or (more importantly) go ski touring / freeriding or climbing, either day tours or multi days, then drop me a line!

Blake

Plus 44 748 Zero 438 eight nine 4
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy