Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The return of the Bec

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A couple of top ups over the last few days, cold temps and a chance encounter with some Swedish lads got the Bec juices flowing again...

With the fresh snow was able to drop down to Col de La Chaux from Mont Fort this time. Lovely powder turns dodging the rocks!

Much quicker access to the Bec hike

Dropped into the dogleg again which, despite having seen traffic, was much grippier than last time due to the fresh snow

A couple of lads came in from above and opened up into the lower section of the dogleg

But I had my eyes on a bowl skiers right which hadn't seen any any tracks over the last few days

It was niiiiice!

It's too steep and exposed to open up at the top but finding an untracked lower bowl is like hitting the jackpot 😎

And the wonderful Debbie Mcgee captured it on video (and navigated me down using Logan's walkie talkie!)

http://youtube.com/v/YCUbXWfWyh0

The 🍷 tasted sweet this evening!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@BobinCH, Great work, I skied the exact same line down that lower bowl 4 years ago. For some reason it had remained untracked for several days that time too!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cool
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Could be epic on the Bec this weekend if the promised snow arrives...

Last weekend of lifts open in Verbier for anyone who fancies it 😎
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@BobinCH, brilliant video! Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
nice!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy