Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet flights Feb/March 2018

Poster: A snowHead
According to EJ website these flights go on sale Thursday 27th April 2017 - usually around 7am.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
These are now on sale and I have just booked for half term. Get in quick
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It was a struggle with lots of page errors but got there in the end.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Was much harder this year. They have removed the "year view" calendar which allowed you to cheat the system and book before everyone else could see the flights. The website also kept crashing. I was booking for March and got a good deal in the end. Will be interesting to see how the prices change for people booking later this week or in the coning months.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes I had to try pc, app which were both not showing anything and then managed to book on Ipad - flights for half term saturdays were incredibly high from the off
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

flights for half term saturdays were incredibly high from the off

Prices for off peak weekend travel in late January and mid March not low either.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well I am well chuffed, I got half term holiday fights for £71.26 return.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Jonny996, that's excellent. By contrast, mid March Birmingham-Geneva Saturday returns currently over £200 return.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
By 4.30 pm flights from gatwick to austria were over £700 per head
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Last year I booked LGW to Turin for Feb half-term at £90pp return (incl hold bag). I didn't book till lunchtime on the day the flights were released.

This year, I logged on at 7:30am and the same flights were £350pp. Madness. I didn't buy them.

Think we're going at Easter so hope those are cheaper. Anybody know when the next batch is released?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I luckily got Avios seats with BA a while ago for half term but looked this morning to see what I could get with EasyJet.
£500 each plus luggage charges Shocked
BA is just the tax and we have a large free luggage allowance due to us all having shiny cards.
I'll stick to my BA flights even though I have to change at Heathrow.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just looked at half term flights from Bristol out of interest. £379 out to Salzburg, £273 back. Shocked Plus bags etc.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I will repeat £71.26 return direct from edinburgh to Geneva for half term, so the prices where there.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Jonny996, Well done. Fortunately I do not go anywhere near the slopes at half term Very Happy
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Congrat's Jonny996, but I find the EasyJet release a bit of a furphy. By the time they release all the other airlines have released so they have a baseline for what the price is at peak times. They may offer a couple of seats at low prices, but it doesn't take long for the price to go up. We managed to get BA tickets for a family of 5 for £700 on the weekend. Had to compromise a little - flying out on Sunday 11th and bank Monday 19th, so there will be an overnight in Geneva, but even with the hotel cost it will be no more than £1000 which at £200 a head is good for half term week.
ski holidays
I booked at just after 8am yesterday, MAN to Milan Feb half term for £73 each plus bag, one of the lucky ones I guess, haven't looked again to see what they are now, never booked on the day of release before, significantly cheaper than other options. It's certainly a strange process if they rise up to £200 plus on the same day, doubt they would sell many at those rates.
ski holidays
@Jonny996, What half term do you have?

Some schools in Scotland have the week of the 10th but friends I spoke to today have the following week the 17th.
snow report
@muppet, We have week of 10th, admittedly my flights are Mon 12th - Mon 19th but my kids are of the 19th for a staff in service day & as I have my own place I don't need to worry about accommodation.
I was going to go the Friday evening of the 9th to the 19th but I didn't want to risk missing 2 weekends because they haven't released the rugby international dates yet.
snow conditions
Flight to Åre/Ostersund at U.K. half term is £480! Two weeks later £60. They're not stupid
snow report
Themasterpiece wrote:
Flight to Åre/Ostersund at U.K. half term is £480! Two weeks later £60. They're not stupid

Glad we decided on the Oslo flights and Salen rather than holding out for easyjet to release their flights and try Are! Sorry no idea how to do the proper symbol on an iPhone!
ski holidays
NickyJ wrote:
Themasterpiece wrote:

Glad we decided on the Oslo flights and Salen rather than holding out for easyjet to release their flights and try Are! Sorry no idea how to do the proper symbol on an iPhone!

I didn't realise EasyJet flights could get so expensive! It would be way cheaper to fly to Trondheim or via Stockholm even including a hotel night.

P.S. To get ö,ä,å you go to Settings-General-Keyboard and add Swedish. Then the little globe symbol switches it.
snow conditions
Åre - excellent thanks very much!
latest report
@Jonny996, Smile I understand about the rugby dates.
We guessed right last year and came back on the Friday night so managed the rugby on the Saturday. It would be better if they announced them much further in advance.
ski holidays
NickyJ wrote:
Åre - excellent thanks very much!

Very Happy
snow conditions
If anybody needs car hire for half term I got a decent deal for an 8 seater Merc Vito van through Holiday Autos/Alamo from Geneva (Swiss side so includes winter tyres and vignette) £320 for the week.
snow conditions
I'm feeling rather pleased with myself this weekend. Half term 2018 ski holiday sorted.

Easyjet flights Newcastle to Barcelona - £360 return for family of four inc bags. (Returning Monday so kids will miss 1 day, they sometimes use a TTD)
Car hire - focus estate £220
8 days HB at Xalet Besolí in Arinsal £1,119 (I know it's an easy ski area buy hey, we'll still enjoy it)

So half term and half board for £1,700 for family of four before ski extras (Crystal are charging £4,000 for same hotel/holiday)

Bonus that we'll have 7 days skiing too Very Happy
ski holidays
Does anyone know when the last bit of the schedule goes on sale? At the moment the dates up to and including the 23rd March are on sale but I'm looking for that (no doubt expensive) 30th/31st March weekend.

Thanks!
ski holidays
Sometime in September - I was just looking myself a couple of days ago.

http://www.easyjet.com/en/schedule-release
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Aha thanks @fixx, actually on their site, doh, I should have found that. No specific date in September for release yet.

I will keep checking and share if it changes, though if someone spots the specific date I'd be very grateful if they would post it here.

Cheers.
snow report
Due to a few different reasons I wasn't going to have a skiing trip next season. However having just been onto the easy jet site I've now booked Luton to Geneva for £68 return!
(Sunday 21st -27th Jan including hold luggage)
Bargain!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy