Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EOSB ski reviews - Whitedot R98

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just to kick off thoughts on the skis people skied at the EOSB. Conditions boilerplate to firm and grippy to sweet sweet corn to grey slush.

Ski -R 98 Trad
Length - some girly length 185
Skier style - camp/agricultural/jazz hands

Can I grip it?
Yes you can

Can I rip it?
Yes you can

Can I drift it?
Yes you can

Can I kick it?
Well it has the touring micro swallow flat tail so I imagine yes you can.

So what does it do? More or less everything on the ground well or better thanks to the rockered tip, long radius and tail poke. Not as good at spraying angry Frenchmen as a ski with tail rocker obv.

How cowboy is this ski?
Django Unchained. Modern twist on a classic theme.

This ski says All Access on it - can it get me backstage at an Ed Sheeran gig?
This ski does not go to Ed Sheeran gigs. It prefers Dead Kennedys tribute acts.

Serious bit - More than worthy contender against Bonafide, Enforcer, Cham/Legend 97

Would be a contender for the mythical one ski quiver and make a great 2 piece off piste quiver with the Ragnarok.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 24-04-17 12:03; edited 2 times in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
See this post for examples of aforementioned jazz hands Cool Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
U@Dave of the Marmottes, R98s rock. Definitely an all round ski on my four trips this season.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I skied the R98 Carbonlite with dynafit bindings on firm to boilerplate. All I really revealed was that my touring boots are as soft as a baby's bum so I swapped boots and took out Ragnaroks 'cos that made a lot of sense. Mad
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:

Ski -R 98 Trad
Length - some girly length 185
Skier style - camp/agricultural/jazz hands

Agricultural... is that because you basically looked like a big red and playfully unstable tractor ploughing the mountain?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@dp, or coz we had to walk through a field?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy