Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Year's Eve week ski trip to Tignes, £761

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm getting some people together in Tignes New year's eve week. We'll be staying at the UCPA in Val Claret. Cost is £761 plus flights and transfers if you book before 31st October!

This includes:

* Full board accommodation (incl afternoon tea & cake)
* 6.5 days Espace killy lift pass that covers both Tignes & Val d'Isere
* Half time instruction
* 6.5 days ski/board, poles, boots hire

Their equipment tends to be so good I don't bother lugging my skis.. plus, if snow cover isn't great I don't have to worry about wrecking my own stuff.

In previous years there used to be an age limit of 40. However, this has been mostly done away with now and is not of concern if you are part of a large group (according to action outdoors who we book with).

We will leave Saturday 30th December (for flights, coaches leave 6pm Friday 29th) and return the following Saturday 6th January. Our group can be found here: www.action-outdoors.co.uk/holiday/cart?GroupRef=dc5d506c Please book via this link so you get roomed with us .. unless your French is very good and you'd rather be roomed with them.

£100 deposit before 31 Oct secures your place and the £40 discount.

About me/us:
30s (still), decent skier, confident on and off-piste (most of the time), slightly crazy and with a laugh that everyone remembers.. snowHead
Our group is a mixture of Beginner-ish to advanced, 20s - 40s, some rich, some poor and a couple of talented musicians. What I love about UCPA is that you meet so many people (mainly French and Swedish), through lessons in addition to the Brits you're travelling with. Lessons cater from beginner to very advanced and include off-piste.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy