Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Canterbury snow fields, New Zealand 2nd to 12th Sept

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I'm gonna be out in NZ around the Canterbury ski fields (Craigie, Broken River, Mt Hutt, etc) from 2nd to 12th Sept.

Am gonna be staying at a few places, not 100% confirmed yet.

Anyone around fancy a ski or share the road trip?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just a bit early for me @ChrisKernow, I'm back down under mid-Sept and will spend my end-of-season out-sliding the lahars and pyroclastic flows down Mt Ruapehu. It's worth a thought, winter provides better snow for the SI skifields but Ruapehu has the best spring conditions in NZ (imo) - if you're flying into Auckland and driving down, it's on your way past. Otherwise, the SI lads will be sure to help you out with which of the Canty fields have a solid base as the days lengthen and sun angles rise.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy