Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 ALPES (DEC 2017)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are driving down to 2 Alpes in Dec and i'm going to book some air b and b Accommodation.

Anyone fancy sharing, just thought it might be nice to share the space (and cost effective).

Our dates 13 Dec to 23rd , 1 male and a 16 y/o boy ( both intermediate ski and snowboarders)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey, might be interested in this - we are 2 male mid 20s, intermediate ski and boarder. We are looking at 16-23rd. Haven't decided where though so 2 Alpes might be an option. Do you know what sort of costs you are looking at for accommodation? We are trying to keep to a tight budget too.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Rise festival is that week. Plenty going on and usually some good deals to be had.

https://risefestival.co.uk
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Costs would be between £160 and £250 per head, dependent on what your happy with, at the moment there are lots available.

That is just for the accommodation, clearly ski pass , food, travel etc are extra.

I try and get something as close to the lift as i can.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/11935398?location=LE%20DUEZ%20ALPS&adults=6&children=0&infants=0&guests=6&check_in=2017-12-13&check_out=2017-12-24&s=Wdh8gZ4h
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Been looking and i've found this one which looks even better

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/16841514?check_in=2017-12-13&check_out=2017-12-23&guests=6&adults=6

By better i mean cheaper its £100 each for the week, but we will need to move quick as the festival is almost sold out
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Isn’t that second one alpes d’huez?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It's Auris which is part of l'Alpe d'Huez. Quiet little resort with links into main parts. Big risk with snow then I would think.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It is, after contacting the owner to check on dates and costs etc,

But it still shows whats available at an average of £150 a week per person, its still a great deal if a few people can get together.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
One reason it might be so cheap is that Auris doesn't actually open for skiing until 23rd.

http://www.auris-en-oisans.fr/en/
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Its just as cheap to 2 alpes but have car can travel
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Esdel, Better bet. Drive from Auris to Alpe d'Huez is about 45 mins, 25 to here.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy