Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Family 3 looking for Xmas or New Year catered Chalet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are a family of 3 (mum + dad + 18 Yr old ) looking a for Xmas or New Year for up to 7 days in a catered Chalet. Happy to make up numbers with a bigger group. Basic requirements are a triple room and or or one double and a single. Would prefer as snow sure as possible - of course! Can make own travel arrangements and/or join group flight. Experienced skiers so independent in that respect and very happy to mix in with whatever. Can do either Xmas or NY and only no go is Chamonix/Argentiere or La Houches. Let me know if anyone can squeeze us in 😀.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi @Oxymoronracing,

We still have some shared spaces in our Chalet Flocon over Christmas and New Year if you think that would suit?

www.ice-fire.co.uk

Drop me through an email if you think we can help. . .

Best wishes,
Heather
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hello @Oxymoronracing,

We (Snowflake Chalets Bansko) still have some availability left in our catered chalet in Bansko, Bulgaria throughout this winter season including Christmas week w/c 23/12/17.

Check out our website at

www.snowflake-chalets.com

Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Kind regards

Rachael
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
oooo.... spam time!!!

I'm good at that!

We have rooms available (far too many to be honest!)...
Always decent places to ski for all abilities (and yes, I mean always).

Xmas is always pretty quiet and 'local' around here. You'll catch the end of the advent markt in the square too!
anyhoo.... link below...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Any reason for avoiding a TO?

SkiWorld is the biggest chalet operator and has scads of choice.

My choice would be somewhere in Val Thorens as it is snow sure.

www.skiworld.co.uk
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Oxymoronracing, you have a pm
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks - fully sorted now.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Oxymoronracing, hi I was wondering if you booked a holiday..we have a b&b in bansko and we can offer you a triple bed for xmas or new year for 7nights for 100euro per person.breakfast afternoon tea and dinner included.
Kind regards
Eleni
Opa hotel bansko
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks very much but now sorted.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thats ok thank.have a great holiday.merry Christmas
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy