Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Snowheads Flight Club

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
under a new name wrote:
@philwig, google search is based off ITA Software's "Matrix" app (which Google acquired some time ago). matrix.itasoftware.com

biggest downside is that it doesn't list all the LoCos, e.g. Easyjet.

I have on a few occasions saved significant amounts by e.g. purchasing through, say, Travelocity (based in LA) and benefitting from some form of APEX fare which I was too late to get purchasing in European time zone.

Google flights does show Easyjet and Ryanair.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
HI All.

Just a wee heads up on a tool I use a lot. www.expertflyer.com

You have to pay to ge the full benefit. However, I'm off to Shanghai. BA flights were £2,600 in premium economy. Had a look on Expertflyer and I saw that BA had a price drop coming up (today). Just priced on BA and it is £1765 So saved £800+.

Result Happy

So if you are going long haul it is worth a look
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Alastair, yes, but Matrix doesn't. Matrix allows quite sophisticated searching that isn't often found elsewhere.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
HOw long to Tesco clubcard vouchers take to change to Avios and show in your account? I need to book a flight, and thought i might use some of m y clubcard points?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Hells Bells, up to 28 days.

Quote from here https://secure.tesco.com/clubcard/boost/british-airways-executive-club-avios/UK-000237.prd

1. Select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you would like to spend using the basket above. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days. If you’re an existing British Airways Executive Club account member the Avios will be credited to your existing account.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@GlasgowCyclops, cheers.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy