Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow Buddies 4 March 11 March Andorra

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi. Looking for ski buddies to go to Arinsal Andorra on 4 March to 11 March 2018. The Hotel Princessa Diana Parc offers excellent amenities, bar, buffet restaurant, amazing spa with huge pools and cold dip pool, sauna, steam rooms and gym. 100 metres from the cable car. Arinsal is part of the Vallnord ski area, with cable car access to Pal. Well run resort with lots of blue and red runs. Cable car over to Pal included in the ski pass. Arcalis is also near by. I usually join ski school as am lower intermediate level and would like to share evenings/dinner and drinks. Hotel offers all inclusive deals too which include the spa. Usually travel with Nielsen who are excellent. Would have own room and am a 50 year female.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You can ping us if you are here and in need some slope buddies. We expect to be here that week anyway.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy