Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Family skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi we are a family of five. Children aged 11 15 18 looking at going to a chalet in Austria Obergurgl
Hochgurgl. Can anyone recommend anywhere in that resort. We are all experienced skiers and wondered if there is anyone in a similar position. Flexible on dates. Looking at driving.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We (family of 4) were in Solden last year and found it small and disjointed after being used to big French ski resorts. Still, we love Austria for the ease of everything, including ski hire, and that people aren't so icy as in the big French resorts.

I'm looking for a last minute trip somewhere with good snow this new year week just with my 14 year old. Happy to team up with others with snow hungry teens.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy