Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

solo boarder looking to find buddy

Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone, I am a 50 (male) something boarder looking to hook up with a group or solo boarder( skier) any time this coming season. Got trip sorted for first week in March but would like to get at least 3 trips in this winter. Prefer chalets as always find a more chilled out atmosphere than Hotels. Wouldn't say I am am the greatest boarder but at there bare minimum i'm enthusiastic and will take on most what ever the mountain has to offer, all be it not with the greatest of style. So please do not hesitate to get in touch, I am pretty flexible with dates and resorts. Based in Doncaster
Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Check out the Bashes... Can't recommend them highly enough.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Check out the Bashes. snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snap!!!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@jjams82, You beat me to it. snowHead

@will1500, Click on Bashes to take you to this seasons events. snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I'd just like to point out that I don't make them say these things: they do so entirely of their own volition. I mean, @jjams82, is even a snowBoarder and you know how 'independently minded' they like to be Wink

Anyway, naturally I agree with their recommendation of the bashes ( other ski/board trips are available )
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Def do a bash, they are fabulous. Some are not available to book yet but if you look on http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=52715 you will see the ones that are available to book (buttons can be pressed) and the ones that are scheduled but not ready no book yet (no buttons yet) but if you click on the link it will take you to last years bash so you can see what to expect. Personally I can only do the End of Season bash this season but all are great fun and good value.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Laughing Honest I don't Laughing
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@admin, you can pay us later
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
speachmaus wrote:

I'll take my payment in beer. Toofy Grin
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
me too but I'll have to wait until april Sad
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@speachmaus, never mind, I'll be thinking of you as I sink my bribe Tignes, Alleghe and Arabba. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@NeddySkiGoon, you think Admin is going to buy you 3 beers? Mine will taste even better after the long wait Very Happy
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
NeddySkiGoon wrote:
speachmaus wrote:

I'll take my payment in beer. Toofy Grin

And mine in bombardino/calimero please.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
speachmaus wrote:
@NeddySkiGoon, you think Admin is going to buy you 3 beers? Mine will taste even better after the long wait Very Happy

I live hope. snowHead
ski holidays
Hi @will1500 I am in a similar position to you and just signed up for the birthday bash in February, so if you do that one you know there will be at least one person on that trip looking for snowboard riding buddies
latest report
@will1500, @brokenbetty, snowboarders are very welcome and we even let them on the same pistes as us, joking aside all are welcome as long as they can take a bit of banter.
snow report
speachmaus wrote:
@will1500, @brokenbetty, snowboarders are very welcome and we even let them on the same pistes as us, joking aside all are welcome as long as they can take a bit of banter.

Of course the banter goes both ways. Not only do we let boarders on the same pistes as us two plank people, sometimes, we'll make up a mixed group and slide about together! Quite radical don't you think?snowHead
ski holidays
You can have the pistes as long as I get the powder NehNeh
latest report
@brokenbetty, touche
latest report
Thanks everybody for your suggestions, will have a look at one of the bashes and hopefully meet up on one, still up for any other trips though so if your short of a buddy or need some one to make up the numbers feel free to give me a shout. Glad to know i am not the only sado pining for winter by the amount of people active on snowheads before seasons started,
snow conditions
I'm going solo to Soll for a month 3 Feb to 3 March. Happy to hang out and ski/board together if you want.
ski holidays
@will1500

We are doing a solo travellers week at Snowflake Chalets Bansko, Bulgaria and still have some availability left for week commencing 10th March 2018.

Check out our website at
www.snowflake-chalets.com

If you have any questions pop us a email.

Kind regards
Rachael
latest report
Owners/ chalet hosts @ snowflakes are great people , also friends but great frim to book with and look after you

Paul aka winterfunman
snow conditions
Hi Will. Don’t know if you have seen my post re Serre Chevalier March 18th ? I have 3 flights left from Manchester to join my group of 69. All abilities and both skiers & boarders and all adults. You would be more than welcome. Message me if you are interested @will1500,
ski holidays
@will1500,

Im new to this group and also wanting to hook up with a group or solo boarder. I have plenty of annual leave to take from now til the end of March so could be flexible on dates. Im also 50ish, had plenty of practice on dry slopes and also enjoyed a week in Andora. I live in Sheffield Very Happy
snow conditions
Ey up Shefflad, off to Tignes on Saturday but would still be up for trip next year. Don't no how to do this personnel message malarky but you can email me on wduncalf@yahoo.co.uk. Give me a message and we can chat to see if we can work something out. Merry crimbo
snow report
Ey up @will500
Thanks for your reply, i will message you later. Enjoy Tignes & a merry crimbo to you.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Are you still seeking a skier buddy for travels Jan or feb ??
mike_poigneur@yahoo.com
snow report
I was hoping to join some pals and go to val thrones 13 to 20 jan but one of the group dropped out, am looking to have someone take his place and come with 4 boarders and one skier.@will1500,
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy