Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Compulsory helmets on yer bike!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I wear helmet for my cycling and skiing unless I'm just popping to the shops.

People however are free to decide for themselves and it should remain so.

More lives would be saved if car drivers and passengers wore helmets than cyclists (there was some research done in Nottingham) Does anyone propose this? Why not?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have a habit of always wearing my bicycle helmet whenever I'm using my bicycle. I feel this is really important for safety and we all know that. I have a lot of bicycle helmets since I used to change every now and then because I keep trying on which I am comfortable at most. I am always looking helmets at Bicycle Advisor since they recommend the best yet affordable kinds of helmets. Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@andrey791, had your breakfast yet? What are you having? Spam sandwich?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lol! I bet you have a happy new year! Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
tarrantd wrote:
Given that around here most cyclists are on the pavement, even when it's not dual use, then protection from cars is not high on their list of priorities. However when I push them over as them pedal at me at speed and assume it's my problem to get out of the way they might reconsider. Wink And I'm a road cyclist.

I don't believe that you push people over on their bikes and if you do I'm 100% sure you'll pick your victim.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy