Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton dec 12 to 15 -off piste ski buddy?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Also put a post in the ski buddy section - but thought this might get more traffic.......- Booked a last min trip to St Anton for next week as I had a spare week off work to use up! Will be on my own and would be keen to meet up with someone to hit the off piste with. Last time I was there was 10 years ago and I cant remember all that much of it. Would be keen to hit the tree skiing as the weather looks like it will call for it. If you are around and interested drop me an email or PM. Looking for someone who has avy gear etc and knows how to use it....just in case! About me - 39, advanced skier, likes to ski all day, easy going, just keen to ski! Can meet for a few hours or all day.....anything is ok for me Happy

Cheers
Brent
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@BMG, give the piste to powder guys a try if no takers. Also try Facebook group Holla at me St. Anton, plenty seasonaires on there.....enjoy!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
damn, I'm arriving on 15th. If you happen to be staying a few extra days let me know.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy