Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mounting Ski Bindings Nr. Portsmouth

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI

looking for somewhere that will mount my ski binding near portsmouth, hants. I appreciate I should be sending them to Spyderjon but I really don't trust couriers around this time of year.

I can get to S&R @ Port Solent easily, but I don't recollect whether they have a workshop. S&R chertsey is an option as it can fit in with work. I know that people have suggested RinSkis nr Bosham, but given they were/are advertising for a tech currently, then it's possible they don't have anyone and besides I find the place a bit odd.

Any other thoughts/suggestions
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snowtrax ?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This place is going to be a bit closer to you than Snowtrax

http://rinskis.com

Hubby bought his skis from them which they mounted the bindings and set it all up with his boots. We have also used snowtrax to check my binding and wax skis before I did Spyderjons course.

Edit: Just read you post properly. We had no complaints when Rinski did hubbies skis.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Also in Salisbury MasterPiste have been advertising on the local radio for ski and snowboard servicing, don’t know if they mount bindings and get the feeling they are new. Never used them myself.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I don't have personal experience of them, but Snowtogs in Southampton are highly regarded by friends of ours.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Port Solent do indeed have a workshop
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@bertie bassett, Go and see fellow Snowhead Glen Charman, he's based over in Rustington, it's worth the drive and he also offers servicing courses. https://www.skituningshop.co.uk/

Full disclosure - Glen installed my Quiver Killers and I also attended one of his workshops.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy