Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

March ski trip wanted ideally in France!

Poster: A snowHead
Hello! I am a 27 year old female. I’m an intermediate skier. I haven’t managed to get a group together this year but I am really keen to get on the slopes in what looks like one of the best seasons for snow ever!!

Ideally would like to ski in France. Love the Three Valleys/Espace Killy but open to other resorts/countries.

Please get in touch if looking to join on a catered ski holiday or if you know of any rooms going! Looking to go anytime after 8 March.

Thanks!

Gabrielle
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey, I'm in a very similar situation. Also a big fan of France so I'd be more than happy with that location.

I'm a 26 year old male. Intermediate/advanced skier. I'm completely flexible for dates as I quit my job to apply to study medicine. All my friends are too busy at the moment but I'm pretty desperate to go! Maybe we could get a group going?

George
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
as chance would have it, I have a 4 bed apartment/chalet going in Val d'sere from 8th march to 13th march (5 nights) at the Madames Vacances Residence Alpina Lodge. Unfortunately I, along with my ski buddy, have had to change plans to accommodate work... so I'm trying to fill the vacancy to avoid any cancellation costs! Let me know if interested.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi George! Getting a group together sounds good! I'm flexible on dates after 8 March. Will keep an eye on here... keep me posted too! I've also found a few companies that do sociable trips as an option.

Gabrielle
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@drchee, Hello! Thanks for the reply. Do you have any more details? Is it a catered chalet? Are there mid week transfers to Val Disere from any of the surrounding airports do you know? Thanks!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@Surface2Air, Hi George - just realised I didn't tag you in my reply above:

Hi George! Getting a group together sounds good! I'm flexible on dates after 8 March. Will keep an eye on here... keep me posted too! I've also found a few companies that do sociable trips as an option.

Gabrielle
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
drchee wrote:
as chance would have it, I have a 4 bed apartment/chalet going in Val d'sere from 8th march to 13th march (5 nights) at the Madames Vacances Residence Alpina Lodge. Unfortunately I, along with my ski buddy, have had to change plans to accommodate work... so I'm trying to fill the vacancy to avoid any cancellation costs! Let me know if interested.

Can i have the details also please
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
GT2018 wrote:
Are there mid week transfers to Val Disere from any of the surrounding airports do you know? Thanks!

Hey if we can get 4 this could be a spanking deal.

Flights one way from Gatwick- Grenoble on the 8th are are £44.00. (They dont fly back to Gatwick on the 8th but ill keep looking)

Car hire from Grenoble is £142.58 GBP so between 4 is £ 35.62 + £20/£30 for fuel and tolls. (Total £65 max)
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ok so if your up for it or anyone else

London Gatwick to Lyon
Departure 08:15 Thu 8th Mar Arrival 10:55 Adult 1 x £33.05
Departure 18:40 Tue 13th Mar Arrival 19:20 Adult 1 x £29.88, carry on only, bags are £16.99 each way and £37.00 for snowboard or ski's)

Car hire £124.13 + £30 (Fuel and tolls) £ 61.00 each and flights are £ 62.93

So in resort for £123.93 + £ 216.00 for 5 day pass and the accommodation (Which we hope will be a great deal).
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi, it's a one bedroom apartment for 4 adults (from memory it was a bedroom with a twin, then two sofa beds in the living areas), with no meal plan in place.

Transfers from the major airports are fairly straightforward but as I was planning on heading out from Chamonix, I haven't organised anything.

Link to the apartment website http://www.alpina-lodge.com/fr/
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Cool but i meant the cost, how much do you want
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
ah, sorry. Paid £1425, but will obviously take offers as I'm likely to lose a good chunk of this, cancelling at this late stage
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=136724
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Did you get sorted? Am off to Chatel next Saturday for a week. Slace in car and apartment.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
oops *Space* haha
snow report
I'm looking to sort something similar but w/c 19th March if anyone has any suggestions or options.
ski holidays
@Pezza26, We have a ski-in ski-out apartment available in Saalbach for the w/c 17th March. Check out flights to Salzburg. (Okay, not France, but many would say all the better for it, especially with White Pearl Mountain Days hosting daily mountain-top apres-ski parties during the last two weeks of March).
snow report
@tatmanstours, it this for a full week? Can you PM some details or send the link?
snow conditions
@Pezza26, Yes, available for that week. Contact me via my website (below), or PM me your email address and I’ll send full information.
ski holidays
@GT2018, did you get sorted for a trip mid March yet? snowHead
ski holidays
Hello tatmanstours

I'd be interested in a ski in ski out apartment if I could share the apartment with others. My ski buddy has recently bailed due to work commitments and I'm looking to go away weekend 17/18 March 2018 for a week. How much for the 2/4 person apartment? @Pezza26, how many are within your party wishing to go to Saalbach w/c 17 March 2018, if there room would you mind if I shared with your party.
ski holidays
@mfleming, I dont have a party, I was trying to jump onto someone elses or maybe get something started with fellow Snowheads?
latest report
@mfleming, and @Pezza26, We might be able to do something if you two want to join forces. PM me your email addresses.
snow report
@Pezza26, @tatmanstours, @Pezza26, I am also looking to buddy up!
ski holidays
@GT2018, and @Pezza26, and @mfleming, Sounds as if a posse of Snowheads to Saalbach might be doable Smile
latest report
@GT2018, @mfleming, if you want to PM me your availability and requirements I will have a look to see if this is a goer?
latest report
@mfleming, @Pezza26, @GT2018, likewise possibility of you joining group in Tignes. @mfleming, and @GT2018 previously had details of Tignes catered chalet. Flights from UK airports still available when checked a few minutes ago. Same price overall.
snow conditions
@Pezza, @GT2018, @tatmanstours I'd like to go for a week in Saalbach departing weekend 10/11 March for a week (might be too short notice now) or alternatively departing weekend 17/18 March for a week. I'd prefer a Scottish flight and would like to buddy up. It's better to get me on email address of m.fleming01@btinternet.com

If we can organise things very quickly departing 10/11 March for a week would be my preference, however happy to go with the flow.

@PeakyB I'd much prefer to go to Saalbach instead of Tignes for this potential ski holiday as I've skied Espace Killy many, many times and as yet I've not skied the Saalbach/Hinterglemm area.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@mfleming, good call snowHead
snow conditions
@mfleming, yes, good call indeed
ski holidays
@mfleming, @Pezza26, @GT2018, As previously advised I can accommodate you for the week commencing 17th March. If that's a goer, suggest that you liaise with each other then one of you liaises with me.
snow report
@Pezza26, @GT2018 Will you confirm you two are available for a week in Saalbach commencing 17/18 March 2018 for a week. I've very keen to secure this accommodation and flights in early course. Tatmanstours can you confirm it would be possible for the accommodation to be available from 18 March 2018 for a week should that fit in better for the flight availability/options. Could you also confirm the cost for the apartment for three people on a price per person basis.
snow conditions
@mfleming, I'll email you.
ski holidays
Sorry, Ive been offline for a day or two. I'm not available for a week, only the weekdays of that week.(leave Monday return Friday)
ski holidays
@Pezza26, No problem if you can find flights for those days. I'll email you.
snow report
@Pezza26 Can you email me on m.fleming01@btinternet.com to discuss Tatmantours potential accommodation details. My email address is m.fleming01@btinternet.com
snow report
@mfleming, and @Pezza26, and @GT2018, Any progress?
ski holidays
snow-forecast.com is predicting (at least in my neck of the woods) an end to the currect mild spell, cold weather (freezing level 700m) and significant new snow next Saturday - just in case anyone's interested Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy