Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saas Fee-Ski Schools

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone have recent experience? We did Eskimos for my daughter last year. It was just ok. Has anyone tried Optimum? Thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Optimum is excellent, though I think they only run group classes in high season weeks. Much better than Eskimos.

How old are your kids? Reason I ask is the red school is excellent for small ones (snow park).

For private Ski Zenit is head and shoulders above the rest. If I were you, I would have a look at them as an option. It might actually be better value. Or just spoil yourselves, you won't be disappointed!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@zikomo, When you say the red school you mean the Swiss school? My daughter will be 5 on the 26th.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@goweje, Yes I mean the Swiss Ski School. Is she an absolute beginner? If not, Optimum is best.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@zikomo, She did the Swiss School and it was great. Much better experience than last year with the Eskimos. Optimum and Eskimos weren't offering classes as it wasn't a holiday week. If we return the Swiss School would be my first choice for the children. They know how to make it fun with the kinder disco and Snowli.

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Thu 6-09-18 13:46; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have a trip to Saas Fee booked in for next March and need to sort out some private lessons for Mrs LOTA. I was recommended to try Optimum, but they appear to no longer operate. Can anyone confirm this to be so? Is Zenit a good alternative? Thank you.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We did swiss school after having problems with Eskimos. There were about 100 children age 4-6, enough to group by both age and ability. Very important when you have an experienced 5 year old, who learns like a 5 year old. The instructor was fabulous and really cared about the children learning and having fun. The childrens bibs were colour coded by language and she would switch languages depending on who she was speaking to.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@LOTA, Optimum and Zenit have effectively merged. All the key people are good mates of each others and are still working for the combined business, they are all good teachers. Larry is fab off piste, Ben who was the owner of Optimum sadly bust a leg recently so may not be in town, Stefano is good with race kids..
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
skimottaret wrote:
@LOTA, Optimum and Zenit have effectively merged. All the key people are good mates of each others and are still working for the combined business, they are all good teachers. Larry is fab off piste, Ben who was the owner of Optimum sadly bust a leg recently so may not be in town, Stefano is good with race kids..

Thank you. That's very helpful. Zenit it is, then.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy