Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Early April trip to the alps ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am looking for fellow skiers / boarders after some relaxed late season cruising in the Alps somewhere (roughly intermediate standard). Have some flexibilty on dates though would need to be during first / second week of April sometime, don't mind where though would need to be quite high as late in season. Am 54 so wont be overly bothered about the apres ski !
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi john,heading out to 3 valleys on the 8th april for 6 days no accomadation booked yet only flights,just looking for some chilled spring skiing and a few beers in the evening nothing heavy,46 male intermediate,let me know if your interested.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi @johnfa, welcome to Snowheads!

If you look in the events thread, you'll see there are rather a lot of Snowheads heading to Val Thorens in April; over 60 of us for the Spring Family Bash on 7th to 14th April, and many more for the End of Season Bash the following week. Staying in Hameau du Kashmir and L'Oxalys apartments, respectively.

Even if you don't formally join us on the bash (and I can see why you might not want to join the families... but it isn't only families, even on the Family Bash) you will find plenty of friendly people to ski and board with. Particularly if you drop into the 'Knife & Fork' aka Chakets de Thorens.

I'm similarly a 46yo intermediate boarder, and would be happy to have some company that isn't my teenage kids who will be learning to board!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@johnfa, welcom to SnowHeads.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@richie44, thanks Richie - will look into it where / when are you flying out ?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@tomj, thanks Tom - will get in touch if im heading that way
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@johnfa flying out on sunday 8th april from Stansted arriving in Geneva 9.00am returning Saturday 14th april from Geneva at 4.45pm.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@richie44, I'm considering heading out around the same weekend if I can scrape enough pennies together and would very much like to find someone to ski with if I make it out there. I'm an intermediate skier, just looking to have a good, relaxed time. Have you decided where you're staying yet?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy