Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Winterstoke inside

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
the company my son does some work for runs a Winterstoke festival every year to offer talks and seminars etc on a wide range of backcountry activities , and is now doing an online / inside edition to help folk out whilst were stuck indoors , its a live Zoom interactive format for those who can follow at the times its run over in North America and the registration is only $5 cad and this goes to the health service , but if being up in the wee hours doesnt work then its possible to watch the each days content on you tube , there is some great presentations from the likes of chris Rubens etc and also very simple short bites on all things ski mountaineering . ive learnt loads over the last couple of days and recommend giving it a look and share the stoke

https://altusmountainguides.com/winterstoke-the-inside-edition/ .... for the live version

http://youtube.com/v/Du0ak4f3pwY ...... for the you tube catch up

stay safe guys , now and when we next get out in the BC snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy