Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nordic Mountain Skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, does anyone have any 55-80mm wide metal edged nordic mountain skis they can lend or hire to me? I actually need 3 sets for a group of us going out to Stavanger late next week. All medium weight middle aged men. so ideally around 1.8m or a bit more.
I am based near Sheffield, but will travel a fair way to pick up. We are all experienced alpine touring skiers, so promise to look after them! All expenses covered.
Thanks in advance.
Matt 07977 261692
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You can rent from braemar mountain sports. Well they used to rent out Nordic touring kit.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have also rented from Braemar Mountain sports and they posted all the gear out to us. Did the job fine for a Norway hut to hut trip
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy