Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Blizzard Rustler 11 - any experiences?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm considering the blizzard rustler 11 as a powder ski for a 2 ski quiver (the other pair already owned are kore 93).

Has anyone here used the rustler 11 or have any experience of it?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yep rented a pair on a powder day in Jackson Hole and loved them. Great in both pow and chop. Also perfectly useable on piste. Highly recommend.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Sales Manager of the UK Blizzard distributor says that the Rustler 11 is his favourite in their line-up which considering how could the other models are is a pretty good testimonial. I had a pair in my demo fleet at the recent EoSB and did a couple of laps on them (hard pack & variable) and really liked them too.

I'm a long time Brahma/Bonafide fan but find the 27m radius Cochise just a bit too much/chargey/too stiff in the tail. The Rustler 11 with it's tail rocker and shorter radius is like a cheater Cochise and would make a great two ski quiver with your Kore 93's.

I'll have the Rustler 11's in my demo line-up at the snowHeads October ski tests if you want to try them. I'll also have the new as yet unnamed Whitedot 114's and the Scott Scrapper 115 there and I'd recommend trying them too as they're direct competitors to the Rustler.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ASBOs
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:
ASBOs

Laughing

It's name has just been been announced and it's called the Altum 114 and there's the Altum 94 as well. The Altum 104 is due in 19/20.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pffft what does Altum mean? Sounds like a nondescript investment or consulting organisation (...quick google and yes there are). ASBO has meaning and a credible story.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pffft what does Altum mean? Sounds like a nondescript investment or consulting organisation (...quick google and yes there are). ASBO has meaning and a credible story.

Laughing

Don't shoot the messenger!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It seems to be latin for deep so there is that...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It seems to be latin for deep so there is that...

Yep. I think that Alta is the root but a certain resorts marketing dept might have gotten a tad stroppy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy