Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New flights Luton=>Grenoble, Verona and Tromso

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Recent press release:
Wizz Air is to launch four new winter routes from its London Luton base.
The new services are to Grenoble, Verona and Tromso in Norway.
Seats on the new routes are now on sale and can be booked online, with fares starting from just £26.99.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That's good to know. Their website won't let me do Luton - Verona so maybe they're taking longer than expected to put the new routes on the system.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
works for me …

£64.99 Luton/Verona in Feb :: £36.99 back
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yeah, works for me too now. Some cheap prices but nothing to write home about. £300 pp for the 16th - 23rd Feb half term.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I wonder whose Saturday slots they have taken up - a few less planes at Grenoble on a Sat would not go amiss. Tuesday flights - I will be interested to see if that lasts - very few mid week flights to Grenoble have survived (certainly from up north) as there is no transport other than private transfers. However mid week flights do appeal to those, like me, who spend the season out there in their own pads as it is a lot less hassle to travel mid week and the parking is very reasonable for the week. That said there aren't that many of us.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@admin, Do u think Dolomiti bus transfer will stop at Verona to/from Venice?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I think it's rather out of their way. Don't you?
I've seen services advertised from Verona, although I don't remember where Confused
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Slightly off topic but Easy Jet are flying to Geneva from Southampton again this coming winter - there's still some sub £30.00 flights on there...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
admin wrote:
I've seen services advertised from Verona, although I don't remember where Confused

Some years back Terravision used to do a transfer from Verona airport to Val Gardena (I used it with some friends when we were staying in Ortise/St.Ulrich), but I don't think it's run for the last few years.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
admin wrote:

Well, not that far with the way I drive; it’s a more scenic route imho Little Angel
Anyway, I’d miss the ‘Spot The snowHead’ game at Venice airport.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy