Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne 2018 / 2019

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@eblunt, yep, there is a walking track which we use sometimes, when desperate ie. when Colosses has broken down, but it needs to be hit at full charge and is quite uphill at the end to rejoin the piste.
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@boredsurfin, Yes, I've seen that .... where the old Leitchoums lift was. Surely they can remodel that bit somehow to avoid the walk ?
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Alastair
Thanks for the reply a couple of weeks ago! Been away with work, so apologies for not getting back to you.

I know both resorts pretty well (did a season in Belle Plagne) - just gutted I didn't know the lift dates when we booked the chalet.
Oh well - as you say, there is plenty of terrain and the rest of the group don't seem too pissed off.

Cheers
T
latest report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tferris, I admire your optimism. Pray for a start to season like last one.
But for previous 3 years i don't think you haven't been able to ski down to Montchavin until after New Year.
If you can ski at Montchavin at all before Dec 22: https://winter.montchavin-la-plagne.com/
For as long as i can remember, whole of Paradiski has been open for Christmas week, but the week before Christmas only the upper parts are open, with no links to Montchavin/Les Coches, or Champagny, or Montalbert.
I hope for you I'm wrong.
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy