Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

PG's place in Bourg st Maurice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Slightly after the event I wanted to write a couple of lines about staying at PG’s place the other week. I can’t add much to the actual description of the apartment that’s not actually on the website other then to say it’s accurate Very Happy

What I can do is suggest what I think are the two main attractions of staying there. The first is the location of course, it’s perfect for Les Arcs of course but I found it no hassle to pop up to La Daille to ski, and the access for La Rosiere is also good, along with 3V, La Plagne. For Ste Foy it’s probably about perfect as a base, in fact I’m thinking about that for next season. The second attraction is the great choice of restaurants in town, being used to Swiss prices then anything looks cheap but the choice and value around Bourg St Maurice is quite fantastic, three courses for 11euro in a couple of places with reasonable prices on drinks etc.

It’s probably not going to suit complete beginners staying there but for experienced skiers and especially those wanting to get to what are, in my opinion, some of the finest ski stations in Europe then you really can’t go wrong. And it’s really does look close to perfect as a base for Ste Foy.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy