Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Family bash 2019. Is it going to go ahead?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I hope it's ok to post it here as I can't do it in the 'events' section.

After last years family bash we are eagerly awaiting any news about the possibility of the 2019 family bash. What's the likelihood of it going ahead?

It's nearing October and the longer we wait the less likely we will be able to find a good ski holiday deal. Would be good to know whether we should start looking around somewhere else or not?

Any insight @admin?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This is from the Bashes thread:

Quote:
Apr :: PreEoSB2019 (TBC)
Warm up week for the End of Season Bash!, Val Thorens
(Link is to last year's, for info - Buttons may appear nearer the time)
This is sort of accidental - I had to be there early to sort stuff out but more people seem to 'accompany' me each year! snowHead Well, 2 weeks are better than one, as they say Wink
This isn't really a proper bash...
Sat 20th - 27th Apr 2019 :: EoSB2019
End of Season Bash 2019, Val Thorens, 3Valleys, France
Link to last year's for info :: Buttons nearer the time.
The legendary EoSB, needs no explanation! Cool A word of warning though - beds in the Oxalys filled up very fast last year! Fortunately we got extra places in the Hameau du Kashmir, across the piste, which was very nice but if you really want a place in l'Oxalys, don't procrastinate too much Wink

I expect these weeks will develop into partial, but not exclusively family Bashes, much as last years EoSB did. I think the dates cover Easter and therefore school holidays. snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ahh, thank you for that Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy