Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best Ski Chalet Awards 2018 - please vote!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dear fellow snowHead ers, we (Shep&Kyles Design) are once again shortlisted in the "Ski Chalet" category for this year's International Design and Architecture Awards. Having been runners-up a few years ago, we're pulling out the stops this time (against some big corporate opposition) to try to bring it home!

If you have the time and inclination to support us by voting, we would be very grateful Very Happy . It's a bit of a faff tbh, since you have to cast a vote in all categories (don't spend time agonising!), but votes for "Chalet Joux Plane" in the Ski Chalet category would be very much appreciated. Voting closes this weekend.

Here's the link: http://www.thedesignawards.co.uk/design-architecture-property-entrants-2018/

Many thanks, Shep

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 13-09-18 17:52; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That is a seriously stunning chalet Shep, got my vote!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yeah it's not too shabby.....blending all the different wood and infrastructure is subtle, love the fire, but I wouldn't put a bridge over my pool / plastic hot tub

+1 .....and then the 15 other random selections, anything with snow got one
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
yep.
Looked at them all & still gets my vote.

now about my free week in return?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Voted. Some amazing properties you have worked on Shep !!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Any SH discount Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
gorgeous property @shep, have voted, will contact you Saturday morning to design my alpine gaff when my numbers come in tonight (will buy an extra lucky dip for god luck) Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
My conclusion from reviewing all the entries is that I'm much poorer than I thought I was. Not a single property under a million!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
"good" not "god" though divine intervention might help Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@sethpistol, @polo, @Mr.Egg, @snow_badger, @PBJ, @terrygasson, @Valkyrie, @terrygasson, Thank you so much guys and girls, really appreciated! snowHead

Sorry, no access to discounts I'm afraid. In fact we're used to going from hero to zero as soon as the properties are handed over Laughing . But if you've got some small change burning a hole in your pocket and fancy being a guest, it's available here: http://www.theboutiquechalet.com/chalet-joux-plane/

Discount certainly available on our fees if you're planning a build or renovation!

There's still time to vote snowHeads!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy