Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel ski trip 2nd March

Poster: A snowHead
Hi there we have booked 2 fully catered chalets next door to each other for a week from 2nd to the 9h of March, we have 22 folk booked already of all levels and have a few spaces left , since we have booked the whole chalets we get a large discount so it is only £407 pp, we are flying into Lyon and flights are coming in very cheap depending where your flying from, we have booked a private transfer at Lyon for everyone which is £65 return which is really good , the chalet has outdoor hot tub , courtesy mini bus , all your food and wine etc, this is the 4th year we have organised the trip but first time we have went back to same resort and chalet as was such good value and location, excellent food etc , if you think you might be interested or would just like some more info just drop me a message.

Thanks Mark
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Mark car, hi, may be interested. Can’t seem to send personal messages via this website today. Possibly a glitch with website...or maybe my device?
Would you mind messaging me please with an indication of:
- general location of chalets, eg which part of Meribel, closest lifts
- what type of rooms available, eg twin, double, single, whether en suite or shared toilet/bathroom facilities?
- approx age range and gender mix of group so far?

Thanks in anticipation
snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi there, the chalets are located in the village is les Allues 100m from the Olympic Gondela , all rooms are ensuite , the rooms that are left are the 4 person rooms , 2 of those rooms the bedrooms are separated but share the same bathroom and the other 2 rooms the 4 beds are in the same room ,age range from about mid 20s to late 40s most folk late 30s i would say , there is 22 booked just now with 13 male and 9 female so far , you can add me on messenger if you like and i can send you the chalet info and other details if you like , it’s a really easy going group with now people joining every year,

Cheers Mark
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Mark car, thanks for info.
Never done ‘messenger’ but if you PMd me your email address and/or mobile number (for WhatsApp) would that enable chalet info to follow please?
snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Did you get my pm ?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes thanks, swapped other contact info and waiting for details by email/WhatsApp.
snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
For everyone’s info the Majority of us are flying from Edinburgh to Lyon and flights are £45 return before baggage but there is a few flying to Lyon from various other Airports in England that also have good deals , if anyone wants any more info let me know.

Thanks Mark
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
That is a cracking price for the bell at that time of year Very Happy and there I was just thinking that maybe this year I wouldn't go to the 3V.....
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If your interested or if your just wanting anymore info let me know and i will pm you.

Cheers Mark
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Mark
Interested , any spaces still available (2)
Cheers
Mark
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Mark , yes I’ve got 2 spaces left , if your want to give me a phone i can give you more info.

Cheers Mark
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi any places left info pls
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

That is a cracking price for the bell at that time of year

Mmm. Yes. Paris holidays. Not going to be a quiet week......
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi there , yes iv got the last few places left , if you pm me i can give you more info and give you a call if you like sometimes that’s a bit quicker than typyfor ages.

Thanks Mark
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi there, I might also be interested if there are still places available!

Andrea
latest report
Hi Andrea yeah i have places still available, if you give me a pm will give you more info.

Cheers Mark
ski holidays
Can I have more info pls
snow report
Hi there if you pm me i will send you all the details and anything you would like to know.

Cheers Mark
snow conditions
Hi there quite a few of you have shown an interest in the last remaining places , I’m hoping to get fully booked by Xmas so if there is anything else you would like to know or to confirm a booking that would be great you won’t get a better deal for Meribel this year.

Cheers Mark
snow report
We have had 2 folk had to cancel because of work so we have 2 places at £357 instead of £507 fully catered chalet outdoor hot tub , 100m from gondola , courtesy minibus , food is great as we stayed hear last year , all rooms on suite,we got it so cheap as we booked out the 2 chalets next door to each other so got a huge discount , if anyone want any more info let me know ,our group are really easy going and all levels from beginners threw to expert.
latest report
Presuming this isn't including Lift passes and ski rental Mark? Would you know how much they are?
ski holidays
Last year it was about £80 for your ski and boot rental and about £250 for the full 3 valleys lift pass , cheaper if you just went for the Meribel lift pass, our chalet gave us discounts on the lift passes and ski hire etc.
snow report
Hi.

What time do most of you arrive in Lyon?

I tried catered chalet a few years ago, and it wasn't my favourite way. I want to get away twice next year, and so far, nothing booked. I love 3 Valleys though, so it's tempting.

I can get a flight from Birmingham, arriving at Lyon at 9:40am. Return flight is 11:20am. How does that fit in with private transfer?

Thanks, Steve.
snow conditions
@Mark car, hi, just realised I hadn’t got back to you after your last message.
Unfortunately that week doesn’t suit, we’re planning to go mid March. Great deal though and sure you’ll have no problem filling spaces.
snowHead
snow report
Hi Stevie pretty much spot on , 2 of our group think are on the same flight as you would be, we arrive at 9.55am and leave at 10.20 am on the return so would be ideal.

Cheers Mark
snow report
I would be all over this. Such a good deal! But I already have plans for the beginning of March. If anything is to be organised late Early December next year I would be definately interested
snow conditions
A quick update we have had a couple of folk having to drop out cause of work so we have 2 spaces left at £307 and 2 spaces at £357 or if there is 4 of you , you can spread the cost between yous , let me know if you are interested an absolute bargain for catered chalet and location.

Cheers Mark
snow report
Just one space left at £307 normally £507 as deposit has been paid , if anyone wants any info just let me know.

Cheers Mark
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi Mark,

Do you have availability still for trip on March 2nd?

It will be for one person flying from Bristol to Lyon. Also include transfer from Lyon to 3V.

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards
snow conditions
Absolute bargain! I'm sure that will be snapped up. wink
ski holidays
Hi there , yes i have space left , if you want anymore info or if you want to give me a call let me know whatever is easier for you.

Cheers Mark
ski holidays
Mark car wrote:
Hi there , yes i have space left , if you want anymore info or if you want to give me a call let me know whatever is easier for you.

Cheers Mark

Thanks for your reply.. can you pm me for contact details

Many Thanks

Stefan snowHead
latest report
Hi Stefan my number is 07863292574.

Cheers Mark@PremsUltim8,
snow report
Thanks Mark,

I will call you when back from Geneva on weds.

Have a happy new years

Regards
Stefan
ski holidays
Hi Mark,

Sounds like a sweet deal! I've not managed to hit Meribel yet, but definitely on my wish list. Are there any places left? Joined the site to tag along with another group (my mates are going on a date that doesn't work for me this year...).

Cheers,
Kris.
snow conditions
Welcome to snowHeads Kris , yeah there is still that one place left , there is another couple of guys messaging me about it but as of just now it’s still up for grabs.

Cheers Mark
ski holidays
Sweet. Just dropped you a PM!
snow conditions
Hi
Are there any places left?
Thanks Smile)
snow report
Hi there , the trip is full and i have a couple of folk waiting if anyone has to pull out if there is any changes i will let you know.

Cheers Mark
snow report
@Mark car,

Alright, interested as I have a birthday in March. Smile
Please put me on waiting list.

(High energy for the slopes. Looking to get back to skiing.
So flexible to ski leisurely, race for fun, trees or intermediate powder...) wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy