Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski improvement package trip/holiday

Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recommend some good companies that offer ski coaching for an intermediate skier. I specifically want something hassle free which includes ski hire, lift pass accommodation, transfers and flights if possible.

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@MJJ, welcome to SnowHeads.
Are you thinking of 1:1 tuition, small groups (<7) or larger groups?
Time(s) of year and any budget expectations?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you fancy being in a like minded group there are many BASI instructors who bring their groups out to our resort each winter.
e.g.
https://www.brentaski.com/insideout/index.aspx
https://www.brentaski.com/indepth/index.aspx
etc.

They provide the lessons we provide the package which is fully inclusive
Flights, transfers, lift pass, hotels, meals, equipment (if req.), etc, etc.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@MJJ, welcome to snowHeads. Inside Out Skiing offer a range of different ski coaching holidays suitable for intermediate skiers, all of which includes accommodation options and some of which include a full package with flights. A number of members of snowHeads are regulars on our holidays, as well as training with us in the U.K. please click on the link in my signature at the bottom of this post for more info, or feel free to ask questions here.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
PeakyB wrote:
@MJJ, welcome to SnowHeads.
Are you thinking of 1:1 tuition, small groups (<7) or larger groups?
Time(s) of year and any budget expectations?

I’d be looking at November/December time. Small or large group and nothing more than £800
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
A happy client's shout for Inside Out from me.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@MJJ, take a look here, one option in Nov, two in Dec. Also a happy client of Inside Out Skiing.

http://www.insideoutskiing.com/holidays.html
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I think £800 is a bit low for the sort of package you are looking for. You could probably squeeze close to that figure on the PSB, where the base price includes the accommodation, food, lift pass and transfers. You also get access to top ski instructors for group or personal tuition, and a very good deal on ski hire. You do have to book your own flights.

And of course, a chance to spend a week with as congenial a bunch of ski nuts as you are ever likely to meet.
What's not to like?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Lisa_BrentaSki, this should take everyone to yoir site https://tinyurl.com/yc8b9cof , there seems to be be an issue with pasting your URL Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
+1 for Inside Out
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Think you will struggle for that budget. Only thing that I think would get close for £800 all in would be UCPA.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
You will be looking at double your budget for everything all in for anything decent.
Look at
Warren Smith. Snoworks. Freshtracks with ski Club of Great Britain.. Looks at how many days teaching you get and how long the day is. Cheaper options often are less days or half days
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

double your budget

Inside out didn't seem to suggest that - £688 for the course + flights, transfers, lift pass.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
under a new name wrote:
Quote:

double your budget

Inside out didn't seem to suggest that - £688 for the course + flights, transfers, lift pass.

Great. I'd be interested to know how good it is?
But fantastic prices for what there offering. Some of the ones I've been on do work out quite a lot more. But I've got a lot for the money
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
LeglesWonder wrote:
under a new name wrote:
Quote:

double your budget

Great. I'd be interested to know how good it is?
But fantastic prices for what there offering. Some of the ones I've been on do work out quite a lot more. But I've got a lot for the money

It's brilliant! (although I might be a bit biased - see my signature)

That price (which doesn't include flights or lift pass) is for our Season Opener trip to Meribel, and is pitched at a very competitive rate because we have negotiated a great price in a great chalet. Other trips at different times of the winter are more expensive, depending mainly on the cost of the "holiday" part of the package (flights, transfers, accommodation, etc). Many of our clients are regulars (some in this thread) and do more than one trip with us each winter, as well as skiing with us at Hemel for the rest of the year so we understand the need to keep prices as keen as we can make them.

Last edited by Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name: on Mon 8-10-18 11:24; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
under a new name wrote:
Transfers from GVA included, with a choice of departure times to match your flight choice.
latest report
@rob@rar, even better then snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy