Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Base Layer One Piece - what makes?

Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know of where I can buy a one piece thermal base layer which is reasonably priced with short legs (ski boots) please.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Norrona?

But why?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@under a new name, why not if that's what he wants?

@roche1800, google thermal onsie short leg
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
mons royale - super monsie
norrona - both wool and synthetic
ortovox - merino
air blaster ninja suit
smart wool
icebreaker

alpinetrek.co.uk is your friend

look for a two way zip on the front
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@under a new name, was thinking about loo breaks I'm sure wink

Taking the top half off to nip to the loo in a cold room fills me with dred. My nipples would be like bullets!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
PaulC1984 wrote:
@under a new name, My nipples would be like bullets!

Somewhere to hang your ski jacket
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@PaulC1984, exactly. While I can just about see a rationale for one piece shells if it's really powdery (but even then...)... I don't see any reason for a one piece base, particularly regarding loo stops.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I used to have a 🐄 -print fleece onesie from Primark I used as a baselayer for kayaking under a drysuit.

Once I’d cut a hole to use when going to the toilet it actually worked very well, for the princely sum of a fiver! No bunching around the waist, which is the main advantage of one pieces.

I’ve never used one for skiing though. I always think the one piece outer suits must be a PITA whenever you go to a hut or bar. Whenever you wanna take your jacket off it’s still there hanging on around your waist...
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Plus loo floors are always wet. Take a seat and you have all that fabric to control otherwise its dangling in all that yellowy wetness spoo spoo spoo
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
under a new name wrote:
@PaulC1984, exactly. While I can just about see a rationale for one piece shells if it's really powdery (but even then...)... I don't see any reason for a one piece base, particularly regarding loo stops.

others seem to have a solution and a reason for having a one piece. You don't see any reason, but you aren't the one who wants to buy one. It's not for me, but each to their own
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
air blaster do short leg version & its a zip around for sitting position!

I have a burton onepiece & its stud buttons between the legs.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@holidayloverxx, I'm just asking "why?". Seeking enlightenment. What's wrong with that? Every day a school day, etc.

You get out of bed on the wrong side this morning or something?

@clarky999, what "buncheeng round the waist" - I get none of your peskee "buncheeng".
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@under a new name, every day that I get out of bed is the wrong side - I like my bed. Seriously though you (almost) always challenge what someone is asking about and it comes across as condescending
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@holidayloverxx, yeah, well , maybe I do, maybe I don't. I ain't changing.

Condescending? Maybe it does, to you. Not really my problem.

I find often that simply answering a question leads to sub-optimal results. Asking "why"' to elicit a more rounded and complete enquiry usually improves the outcome.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@under a new name, not mine either. I should go back to bed
ski holidays
Quote:

I used to have a 🐄 -print fleece onesie from Primark I used as a baselayer for kayaking under a drysuit.

Once I’d cut a hole to use when going to the toilet it actually worked very well,

the mental image of clarky's equipment emerging from a flower print onesie has quite made my morning.
snow report
or is that a cow.... either way... Laughing
snow report
@pam w, you should follow him on social media – chances of a nude pic are not as low as you might expect Shocked Laughing
snow report
snow conditions
ski holidays
that was Mormon- could get on a trip to Utah, or Chorley...?
ski holidays
pam w wrote:
Quote:

Once I’d cut a hole to use when going to the toilet it actually worked very well,

the mental image of clarky's equipment emerging from a flower print onesie has quite made my morning.

Laughing Laughing

It was black-and-white-cow print haha, but glad to be of service!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy