Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

flights to Bern

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone confirm which airlines fly to Bern? Preferably budget! Thnx.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you mean from the UK, I'm not sure anyone flies there directly. But as it's only an hour or so by train from either Geneva or Zurich (or Basel), you might want to try those places. Easyjet, Swiss and BA fly to the first two (depends on when you book and fly as to which is cheapest, I've found them all to be at one point or other) and someone has or will soon start flying direct to Basel, but can't remember who (I think Swiss stopped that service in their cut-backs recently).

Trains: http://www.sbb.ch (English version of the site is available by clicking on the English worded label).

From elsewhere:

http://www.skyscanner.net/airport/brn/cheap-flights-to-bern.html
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Currently there are no direct flights from the UK to Bern airport, during the winter season one or more tour opperators (inghams I think) do a charter flight there for about £150 per return trip Saturday to saturday, the only expensive way to get there would be via another eurpean airport, a better option would be via Zurich which has direct trains to Interlaken Ost and Bern, try Swiss for reasonably priced flights though others do do cheaper options it may require hunting, I was lucky in Jan this year and got a midweek deal from FlyBe from Southampton to Geneva for £51 return all taxes included, Geneva also has a good raillink to the area with direct trains to bern every hour
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
EasyJet are now flying to Basel, which also has easy connections to Bern.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Like David said Inghams charter Flybe for the winter season and fly to Bern from Gatwick leaving in the morning and returning mid afternoon (saturday to saturday).

We purchased flight only (£152 pp)and transfer to Lauterbrunnen (£35pp) by coach only with them.

After the delays we had both ways i would suggest going via Zurich/Geneva instead etc

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Thu 13-05-04 11:37; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
BAA's Gatwick site lists all the destinations flown to from Gatwick.

It list Berne and Flybe, but no sign of it on the Flybe site. I guess its a winter schedule
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy