Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Great Ski Club of Britain.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
You'll probably find that most people are spending hard earned work time Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Something similar happened in the US at the Powdermag forum. Over there, discussions older than three months were deleted, prompting a mass exodus to a TGR (Teton Gravity Research) forum. SCGB's actions were even worse. The least they could have done if they were worried by potential liabilities was to give people some time to know what was going to happen. Oh well, I hope that this becomes the main UK skiing forum. As many have already remarked, the software is much better.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Right break is over....back to the chalk face!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I know I'm not a major contibutor, but thanks Elizabeth for tracking me down and pointing me to this site! It's Great to be in a proper forum with all the same old people!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm not old!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Helen Barnett wrote:
CC: SCGB "Members chat"
One irony is that legally the SCGB may have inadvertently dropped itself in it. (Please note i am not a lawyer)

The Ski Club of GB is already violating a lot of copyright by the amount of cutting and pasting that goes on from other people's websites and their own. I'm not sure they really understand the concept, yet!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Do you mean outside of the discussion forum?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ian Hopkinson wrote:
Do you mean outside of the discussion forum?

yes... although Natives.co.uk is even more flagrant as they don't even link back to the articles they cut and paste! I think David Goldsmith had it about right on the Ski Club site, he would dig out interesting stuff, put a short intro so you could see if the article appealed or not, then link back. Let's hope he keeps up the good work here, I always appreciated his reads.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Is anybody here a member of SCGB? If so start a subject called NEW FORUM FOR MEMBERS AND NON MEMBERS or similar. There will be more posts on here and eventually many if not all will abandon the SCGB one. THe quality and level of content will be far more as there will be more opinions and advice for people to help make up there minds etc. It would be worth saying that the structure is also identical i.e. skiing, snowboarding, resorts and travel, equipment etc.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!!! DO IT SOMEONE!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
There are already a number of threads on the SCGB site with links to here. The link monkeys have been working overtime.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy