Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Ski Club of the United Kingdom

Poster: A snowHead
So when are we meeting (in a seedy bar in bradford?) to form such an institution. I want to be there Twisted Evil Oh please let me be there Shocked
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Only if we can go for a curry afterwards Cool
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well i'm forced to question at this juncture whether this club really represents the interests of me and skiers like me based way out here in the South of England Wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yeah, I'm in the south too... wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lose your earthly bounds - we are a cybercommunity - with these newfangled calculating machines, who knows what is possible wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
virtual curry it is then Ian
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Count me in!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
after Friday evening in the Mooserwirt, I suggest meeting there sometime. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Gloat, gloat , gloat - welcome home martyn!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Let me know when and where.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Aaaaaaah familiar faces ,ok names.Who's posted this site on SCGB's then.Or who's stumped up £48to use a discuss group.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Dozens of mentions Simon, so at least all the SCGB member posters know about this site
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So when we are all founding members of the world's most successful sports related forum, where will we put the club house? There'll probably be an old set of premises in Wimbledon going cheap, but I would suggest somewhere a bit more central. There are some new services on the M6Toll that has lots of land spare nearby - just think - no queues to get there either!!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
erm... what about calling it the Snow Club of the United Kingdom... or some such

Or will we have to re-open those old wounds once again

I never quite got over Snowboarding "A forum of your own" lable from the forums list. SCGB were always like the condescending parent I never had....

"Look a box and some sand ... you go and play over there on your own away from all the other kids" Sad

Or do we have to revive Why snowboarding is better than being hit from behind by a two plank wearing, one piece fluro suited bum bag carrier Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sorry... but someone had to do it...... Dark Side to me !!!!!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Oisin Osh Kelly wrote:
erm... what about calling it the Snow Club of the United Kingdom...

Sorry......didn't mean to offend Embarassed Fantastic suggestion Very Happy
snow report
I definitely agree that it should be "Snow Club" rather than "Ski Club", as boarders are actually welcome here! Smile

Near the M6 toll for the clubhouse would be a good idea... as that's not too far from Tamworth. So how far is it from the SCGB clubhouse to a dry or artificial snow ski slope?
ski holidays
I like it...'Snow Club of Great Britain' sounds very magnanomous (spelling?) and all inclusive. We could cater for the minority snow sports too, such as 'All in Wrestling (to get your boots on)' and '5 metre scrum' otherwise known as the queue for the lift Confused .
snow report
What us filthy boarders welcome somewhere! rolling eyes
snow report
Ahhhh simon, didn't you realise you boarders are like the proverbial little brother, always up to something you shouldn't be (either smelly or totally outrageous) Laughing but loved all the same!
snow conditions
Smelly be me then!
ski holidays
alexpresland wrote:
I definitely agree that it should be "Snow Club" rather than "Ski Club", as boarders are actually welcome here! Smile

Near the M6 toll for the clubhouse would be a good idea... as that's not too far from Tamworth. So how far is it from the SCGB clubhouse to a dry or artificial snow ski slope?

Less than 10 miles - Sandown (though it's only a small slope). Then there's one out Swanley way & Bracknell
snow report
I was going to add Aldershot! Hahahahahaha! Can't see the Wimbledon crowd decamping to a place like Aldershot!! Hahahahahahah! I say, CST wot a frightful little place, truuuleee awwwful Mad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy