Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer to La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Seriously considering a do it yourself week in La Plagne 20th March. 2 of us will fly into Geneva from Manchester. I don't want to mess around with 10 different taxis and buses. Anyone know of an easy way to get to Plagne Centre from Geneva? A private taxi is about 500 euros which, for 2 is OTT.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Micheal, go to www.gva.ch which is the Geneva airport website and click through to transportation to French Ski Stations, all details are there. You can get a coach through to Aime and cab from there, its only a few kms. You need to book in advance, especially for the return journey. Could I persuade you to try La Rosiere, we have a chalet there and part of our package is a free transfer to and from Geneva. You can check us out on www.tracksvacations.com or email info@tracksvacations.com.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi David
Put the details of your offer on here for others to read but I will also e-mail you at the address you posted. Nothing is decided so I'm open to suggestions.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Always worth considering a hire car if public transport isn't convenient. There's an EasyCar place at Geneva which we've used a few times which isn't too expensive as long as you don't go over their limited mileage allowance. Cost us £190 for nine days at Xmas...which is more than the bus fare admittedly but gives you lots of flexibility to visit other resorts and travel at times to suit yourself.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Michael
When you've sorted getting to the Tarentaise from Geneva, you might also consider staying in Bourg St Maurice itself, taking the funicular to ski in Les Arcs. I've a studio which is already rented out then, but to give you an idea of cost it's just 140 euros per week from mid-March. Just 7 mins via the funicular and you're on the slopes, shuttles included in the week's lift passes.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If there are 4 of you, the car hire is cheaper.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy