Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski this autumn, on the British Snowsports Tour

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
News reaches us of the British Snowsports Tour 2004, calling at venues (as yet to be announced) around the country. Try skiing or snowboarding (for free) and meet some of the country's top freeskiers and freestylers. There are movie trailers, holiday prizes and other goodies...

The tour starts on 27 September. At the time of posting, the official website only had a home page operating, so watch that space.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The menu is arranged vertically, down the middel of the page, and seems to be working now:

27th September- Sheffield Ski Village
7-10pm

28th September- Xscape Castleford
7-10pm

29th September- Ski Rossendale
7-10pm

30th September-
Llandudno Ski Centre
7-10pm

1st October- Plymouth Ski Centre
7-10pm

3rd October- Bracknell Ski Centre
7-10pm

4th October- Chatham Ski Centre
7-10pm

5th October- Hemel Ski Centre
7-10pm

6th October- Xscape Milton Keynes
7-10pm

7th October- Swadlincote Ski Centre
7-10pm
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's quite an offer, if it really amounts to free entry at the snowdomes. There's going to be a stampede. My understanding is that this is a promotion targetting schools and colleges to recruit newbies into snowsports.

That rules me out, then.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
All the info is on the website. The text that is written vertically is the menu.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I see it now. A 17" monitor crops the right side of the pages out of view - at least it does with mine - so it's a pretty crazy layout. I kept clicking the menu and couldn't see that it was achieving anything. You have to scroll to the right.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes. Another triumph of design over function. Designers have a *lot* to answer for...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy