Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which boards have the best designs????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'd have to say Lib-tech. The only decks that would tempt me from my Ride Timeless.

http://www.lib-tech.com/0405/02.htm
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Last years Sims Fader series does it for me. Semi-naked ladies on the topsheet. I can't post a link 'cos I've got no idea how to do it. You'll just have to trust me. As for this year, the Option and Wild Duck boards look pretty good.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
do you mean in terms of graphics?

I love the pseudo oriental character on my Timeless (which is apparently not a real character) but am pleased to see that Burton have improved upon their usual horrible designs this year.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
philip.............all this talk about best board designs are you sure you don't ride a burton Wink

came across this the other day on e-bay: Jenna Jameson design on a SIMS board :
CLICK HERE don't understand why someone would pay 450 notes to look at/ride that...........just buy a art magazine and a lot of copydex, and in a Blue Peter stylee you can create your own and it'll have a lot more variety so you wont get bored Wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Strange that Burton have some of the best graphical designs this season, usually their very dull. Richie and I noticed in TSA in MK a few weeks back. Some of the board graphical designs for the new season were very poor from the usual players in the UK market - K2, Forum, Salamon, Option etc.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nice one Dan.......i can't see the missus being s#it happy if i had one!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Simon, just tell her it reminds you of her!! Razz
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Dan,
That's a similar design to the ones I mentioned earlier on. The ones I had seen were a tad less "in yer face". The different length boards had a different "young lady" pictured, however, they were clothed (but VERY saucy). The one you linked to was a limited edition board only released to a few people that work for Sims and some of the Pro team. Now where's my anorak? Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy