Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowHeads and RacerReady magazine launch new racing forum.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
snowHead snowHeads is proud to announce the launch of the new forum, "snowRacers", dedicated specifically to those who compete on snow (and dry slopes), the clubs and support infrastructure around them...
A collaboration between snowHeads, Racer-Ready the magazine and PG of SNOWeSCAPE, the primary aim of snowRacers is to facilitate, at the competitive end of our sport, the kind of free flowing communication that we have all enjoyed and benefited from at snowHeads. It should also become the first stop for race results throughout the season.

British competitive snowsports still suffers from severe underfunding for the development of future contenders. Few children with the potential to succeed in this field ever find the resources required to get them to the level where national or corporate funding kicks in. snowRacers' goal is not only to help those in need of it to find what little funding is available, but also to catalyse the kind of support required to produce the future champions we believe our nation of snow-heads is capable of producing.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 11-10-04 13:12; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A big well done to all involved, and good luck with it - hope it proves as popular as snowHeads!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks nbt. One of the main aims is to encourage help and support for young British racers, close to making a breakthrough, but struggling with finances. SnowRacers and SnowHeads hopes to sponsor a month's training for a junior during the coming season here in Les Arcs. We already have the free accommodation - we're working on the lift company to subsidise a pass, the Les Arcs club, Arc Aventures, possibly New Generation in Vallandry to help out with training ... all that's left is to persuade Easyjet, BMIbaby, or one of the low cost airlines to assist with plane tickets!

With the vast pool of expertise and all those influential snowHeads Wink out there, I'm sure we'll come up with something. All offers of assistance gratefully received....
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
PG wrote:

With the vast pool of expertise and all those influential snowHeads :wink: out there, I'm sure we'll come up with something. All offers of assistance gratefully received....

There are going to be a lot of young Brits in France this winter race training. I see Thomson Holidays are sending 8 young people to Cham for the season (poor things - they'll probably come back alcoholics and obese having dined out every night at Belugas).
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As it happens, one of Mrs NBT's customers is highly placed within one of the budget arileines (well, strictly speaking, her hsuband is Smile). I'll pass on details if you like?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
davidof wrote:

There are going to be a lot of young Brits in France this winter race training. I see Thomson Holidays are sending 8 young people to Cham for the season (poor things - they'll probably come back alcoholics and obese having dined out every night at Belugas).

Hopefully not, at least not if it's the kids Thomson sponsor via the British Ski Academy in Les Houches - the majority are barely in their teens!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
nbt wrote:
As it happens, one of Mrs NBT's customers is highly placed within one of the budget arileines (well, strictly speaking, her hsuband is Smile). I'll pass on details if you like?

That would be much appreciated. Thanks!

[Server temporarily off line at moment... normal service will be resumed shortly...]
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Normal Service has been resumed on snowRacers forum. snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy